Events & Deadlines
Tue, October 4 Tue, October 18 Wed, October 19 Wed, November 2 Fri, November 4 Mon, November 7 Wed, November 9 Tue, November 15 Thu, December 1 (Upper School Focus) Wed, January 4
Click here to reserve your space. All tours are held from 8:30 to 10:40 am.
Diversity & Inclusion Reception: Wed. Nov. 9, 6:30-8pm Lower School Reception in SF: Thu. Dec. 1, 6:30-8pm Upper School Open House: Tue. Jan. 3, 6:45-9pm (applicants and parents welcome) Lower School Reception at MCDS: Wed. Jan 4, 6:30-8p - Take our bus from SF! Pick up is 5:45pm at the Officer's Club in the Presidio. (parents only)
Click here to RSVP for an evening reception.
All assessments fall on select Wednesday, Friday & Saturday mornings from November to February. Appointments scheduled by the admission office once an application is processed.
Assessment for grades 1 - 7
- Also known as Admission Testing Saturday, assessments for grades 1-8 take place on February 4, 2017. Please RSVP by emailing Kara Diaz (email@example.com). Out of area applicants who are unable to attend may schedule an alternative assessment with Kara Diaz.
- Grades 6-7 are also required to take the ISEE or SSAT. Those who wish to take the ISEE at MCDS, will do so on Admission Testing Saturday before and in addition to classroom assessment activities. Applicants are free to take the SSAT or ISEE elsewhere, however they will still be expected to join us on Admission Testing Saturday in the afternoon. Click here to register for the ISEE (to test at MCDS use Invitation Code: 24VQUJTA) or click here to register for the SSAT.
Instituted due to the significant increase in students at the sixth grade level, this required step is in addition to Admission Testing Saturday for sixth grade applicants only. Visits are scheduled once an application is processed and are held on select Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8am-1:30pm.
- October 21, 2016: Applications due for siblings, faculty & staff
- January 10, 2017: Applications due for new families
- January 10, 2017: Applications due for Indexed Tuition
- March 15, 2017: Decision letters mailed
- March 16, 2017: Decision letters available online at 12pm PST
- March 23, 2017: Family Reply deadline is 10:00 am sharp