Connect With Us
How to Subscribe to School Calendars and Athletic Schedules
We strongly recommend that parents subscribe to live feeds of school calendars (including the lunch menu!) and athletic schedules via their mobile devices and/or computers. Note: you’ll need to follow these instructions for each calendar that you’d like to add.
Instructions for Google Calendar Users
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find "Other calendars" and click the down arrow
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter the calendar's address in the field provided. The address needs to be an iCAL link (see below for iCAL links).
- Click "Add Calendar." The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
iCAL URLs for Google Calendar Users
Copy and paste any of these links per the above instructions.
Lower School Calendar: http://www.mcds.org/calendar/calendar_1133_gmt.ics
Upper School Calendar: http://www.mcds.org/calendar/calendar_1135_gmt.ics
Community Events: http://www.mcds.org/calendar/calendar_554_gmt.ics
Instructions for iPhone and iPad Users
How to add calendar subscriptions to your iPhone or iPad:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account... under the Mail section.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Paste the feed URL in the server location of the calendar.
Calendar URLs for iPhone and iPad Users
Copy and paste any of these links per the above instructions
Lower School Calendar: http://www.mcds.org/calendar/calendar_1133.ics
Upper School Calendar: http://www.mcds.org/calendar/calendar_1135.ics
Lunch Menu: http://www.mcds.org/calendar/calendar_493.ics
Community Events: http://www.mcds.org/calendar/calendar_554.ics
To Subscribe to Athletics Team Calendars
- Under Athletics go to the Teams/Schedules page
- Click on a specific team
- Click on the red “iCal” button
- Select either:
- Get Standard iCal URL (iPhone/iPad users) or
- Get Google iCal URL
- Copy the link and follow the instructions above for your specific device or calendar