After School Sports
MCDS is committed to providing an athletic program that reflects the MCDS philosophy and enables all participants to have fun, learn, grow, and achieve. We want all students to experience the spirit of camaraderie and teamwork inherent in competition.
Organized, after-school team sports begin in Upper School. Students have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of sports throughout the school year.
The following after-school sports are offered at MCDS:
- Cross-Country (co-ed)
- JV/Varsity Soccer (Girls’ and Boys’)
- Club Soccer (Girls’ and Boys’)
- 5th Grade Soccer (Girls' and Boys')
- JV Girls’ Volleyball Club
- JV/Varsity Volleyball (Girls' and Boys')
- 5th Grade Girls' Volleyball
- JV/Varsity Basketball (Girls’ and Boys’)
- Club Basketball (Girls’ and Boys’)
- 5th Grade Boys' Basketball
- Track and Field (co-ed)