All tours run from 8:40 to 10:40 a.m. Click here to inquire and reserve a space.
|Thursday||October 11, 2018|
|Tuesday||October 16, 2018|
|Wednesday||October 24, 2018|
|Thursday||October 25, 2018|
|Thursday||November 8, 2018|
|Thursday||November 15, 2018|
|Tuesday||December 11, 2018|
|Thursday||December 13, 2018|
|Tuesday||January 8, 2019|
|Wednesday||January 9, 2019|
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math (STEAM) - Tuesday, November 13, 2018 @ MCDS
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - Tuesday, November 27, 2018 @ Urban High School in San Francisco
- Curriculum - Tuesday, January 8, 2019 @ MCDS
- Upper School Open House - Wednesday, January 9, 2019 @ MCDS
Families of Color Gathering - Date & Location TBD
Click here to reserve your space. Click here for or more detailed information about our evening events.
- Kindergarten Assessments
All assessments fall on select Wednesday, Friday and Saturday mornings from November to February. The admission team will be in contact to schedule an appointment once the child’s application is processed.
- Lower School Assessments (Grades 1-4)
Applicants are invited to campus between October and February for a shadow visit and short academic assessement on a normal school day. These visits occur on select mornings from 8 to 11am. Visits will be scheduled by the admission office once the child’s application is processed.
- Upper School Assessments (Grades 5-7)
Upper School Applicant Visits: Applicants to grades 5-7 are invited to spend time at MCDS during a normal school day. Visits are held on select Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8am-1:20 pm for grades 6 and 7, 8-11am for grade 5. Visits will be scheduled by the admission office once the child’s application is processed. This required step is in addition to US Admission Saturday.
Upper School Admission Saturday: assessments for grades 6-7 take place on Saturday, February 3, 2018. Please save the date and RSVP by emailing Zoe Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org). Out of area applicants who are unable to attend may schedule an alternative assessment with the admission team.
ISEE or SSAT: Grades 5-7 are also required to take either the ISEE or the SSAT (in addition to US Admission Saturday) at any convenient and public test site before February 5, 2018. Please be sure to have the test center share results with MCDS directly. Register for the ISEE (be sure to use MCDS school code 054004) or register for the SSAT.
- October 19, 2018: Kindergarten applications due for MCDS siblings, faculty, and staff
- January 14, 2019: Applications due for new families
- January 14, 2019: Applications due for indexed tuition
- March 20, 201p: Admission & Tuition Notifications mailed
- March 21, 2019: Admission Notifications available online at 12:00pm PST
- March 28, 2019: Family Reply deadline is 10:00 am PST sharp
- September 1, 2019: Start of admission season for 2020-21 school year