Step one of the admission process, and a vital part of learning about MCDS, is the Campus Tour. All prospective parents and guardians are invited to tour our naturally beautiful 35-acre campus to:
- See students learning in action inside and outside classrooms
- Hear from MCDS community leaders
- Talk to current parents about their experience at MCDS
- Meet the admission team and learn about next steps in applying
If you require special accommodations or a Spanish or Mandarin language translator please email us at email@example.com.
- Admission Reception: S.T.E.A.M. - 11/13
- Admission Reception in SF: Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Focus 11/27
- Admission Reception: Curriculum - 1/8
- Upper School Open House 1/9
- Families of Color Gathering - DATE TBD
Tuesday, November 27, 7:00-8:30 pm @ The Urban School SF (St. Agnes Gym
1563 Page St. San Francisco, CA 94117)
Event focus: Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Parents/guardians of potential applicants who are interested in learning more about MCDS are welcome to join us for this gathering. As an extension to our commitment nurturing a diverse and inclusive community, we invite all prospective parents/guardians to join us for a short program and informational conversation with MCDS parents, teachers, students and administrators.
One of our goals is to acknowledge, understand and embrace diversity of all forms. In support of this goal the board adopted our Statement of Community Inclusion in 2010. This event offers an opportunity to explore our community connections based on ability, age, ethnicity, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and socioeconomic class.
Geared toward kindergarten applicants however all welcome. Light refreshments will be served. Adult only event.
Click here to RSVP.
Tuesday, January 9, 6:45-9pm @ MCDS
This event is a chance for students and parents/guardians interested in the grades 5-8 to visit our Upper School together. Attend for an opportunity to meet our Upper School faculty, learn about curriculum and student life and attend "mini-classes." Light refreshments will be served.
Click here to RSVP.